Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I wanna go to college for the rest of my life.....

Idk what it is...but i just wanna go to college. I dnt even kno WHICH college, i just wanna go . I love high school sometimes dnt get me wrong but the more and more I see college kids updating stats like

" Going to the block party 2night...gonna crack"

"Dang..everyone is in the student center right now"

"Keri Hilson will be here 2moro ...cant wait"

" Lmao...the club last night...enough said"

"In the dorm ....skype me"

I mean idk maybe just to me all of this is hype and I know college is more about partying ..but that is a part and im so ready to enjoy it. Meet new people...see new things. Man I just friken love it. I dnt understand when i hear that college kids are sitting in there dorms while others out out partyin and hanging out...not me NOPE it will not be me...man i havent even graduated yet...but
I LOVE COLLEGE




2 comments:

  1. I second that
    It seems as if Senior year is just A tease for college =[
    I guess we shouldnt rush it
    BUT WE ARE lol
    oh well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, its the best!! im a junior now, and i love it!!

    word of advice tho, dont let the partying and socializing get in the way of your studying.. b/c if you fail, you'll be kicked out and wont be able to party there again lol

    ReplyDelete