Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ahhh!


Jeez i've been gone for like 2o THOUSAND YEARS

Updates

V.P. - So i ran for vice president of my school and I Won! WOOT WOOT, and im so excited , never really been in a leadership role like tht b4

My Car- So i had a car..."my bby" and i scratched it and the bumper cam off and now its leaking anti- freeze...wht the heck..so now im not driving and im really upset about it.

Classic- Idk if some of you kno but there are thing called football classic where diffrent college football teams come to diffrent states go to another state to play football well i went yesterday. It was pretty fun . Just makes me wanna go to school even more

College- Ugh im so comfused now idk if i wanna go out of state or stay in...like if i go outta state i would love to go to SPELMAN or HAMPTON...and if i stay in state I would go to U OF I , ISU, BRADLEY...something like tht.

Well im gonna start updating more..jeez TELL everyone to suscribe...WHORE ME OUT lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment